1. Utilize SEO for your brand/company
- Search engine optimization, or SEO, is incredibly important in creating a strong online presence. We all want our website to come up on that first page of search engine hits. Here are some quick and easy tips to increase your company’s SEO.
- Keywords are extremely important to have on your webpage. Google still relies on keywords and backlinks for presenting search results, so it’s important to have a variety of keywords. It’s also important to remember to keep these keywords user friendly and simple.
- Create consistent and original content for your webpage. Make sure to update this content regularly and to write on varying topics related to your company.
- Don’t go crazy. Yes, keywords are important but overstuffing your website with keywords won’t help you. Try to avoid duplicating content. If you overpopulate your website with keywords and content, you may get downgraded on search engines, so it’s important to find a balance.
- Remember: there is no exact formula for optimizing your SEO. Know your audience, know your company and you will find the right plan for you.