Welcome to our new website. Whoopee! Yahoo! Let’s all have a cocktail. Seriously though, in our continuing effort to remain ahead of the game, we felt compelled to contemporize our site, making it easier to view, easier to use, and more helpful.
We live in a new era, where user experience trumps any creative pyrotechnics we might feel compelled to show off. Yes. We know advanced flash techniques. But we’re all quite weary of stumbling our way through websites more interested in showing off entertaining bells and whistles than artfully displayed usable content.
Here are some highlights of our new website:
- See highlights of what MDB is working on including commercials, print and outdoor advertising, branding efforts, web design and industry commentary
- Subscribe to our RSS feed for insight into the advertising industry
- Subscribe to our Traction Newsletter full of helpful information on industry trends and new developments
- Connect to us through Facebook and Twitter
- Watch our work and commercials, including some behind the scenes videos, on our YouTube channel
- Enjoy one of the largest collections of advertising icons and their histories ever assembled